Fractional Aircraft & Jets
Fractional aviation - Travelling time is precious and there simply is no better way to fly than your own private jet, combining super-convenience with the best customer service in order to get you to your destination in the most pleasurable way possible. Fractional jet ownership is the most logical way for many to enjoy all the benefits of private flights, whether for personal or business aviation. Even those that enjoy the actual flying would not argue that the initial jostling and queuing is a pleasant experience, and a share of a fractional jet can save significant time and hassle. As the sector grows there is an increasing number of fractional jet operators around the world.
- Fractional Jets: Flexjet doubles record Learjet order
- Fractional Jets: Majestic Jet launches fractional ownership programme for Dassault Falcon
- Fractional Jets: Bombardier sells Flexjet fractional jet division
- Fractional Jets: Flexjet hiring pilots to cope with growth
- Fractional Jets: Flexjet reports 96 per cent rise in fractional and jet card sales
Continue here for more Aircraft & Jets news stories