Home   |   Categories   |   Search   |   News   |  Magazine   |   Subscribe   |   Press   |   Advertise   |   Contact

New Research Study Answers the Most Pressing Questions about the

Future of Fractional Property in Europe:


Trends In Fractional Real Estate Report Europe 2009

TrendsCommissioned by FractionalLife.com, conducted by Northcourse Leisure Real Estate Solutions and published in April 2009, this 13 chapter, 92 page research paper is the first comprehensive report dedicated to the growing fractional real estate market in Europe.

The key findings were recently presented by Claude Attala, Global Managing Director, Northcourse Advisory Services at Fractional Summit 2009 in London, continue here to read about the event.

This 92 page research paper is exclusively available to purchase here at only £99

  • Only 17% of fractional purchases are for investment purposes. Discover what the other 83% are for.
  • Benelux accounts for 7% of all European fractional purchases, find out where the remaining 93% are.
  • Discover the 7 reasons that stop a buyer purchasing a fractional residence.
  • Understand the tourism trends that are affecting the Fractional Industry.
  • Discover the true value of an exchange program.
  • Understand the European legal approach to fractional property
  • Discover Europe’s active fractional projects.

For: Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Developers, Exchange Companies, Fractional and Vacation Ownership Sales / Marketing Managers, Fractional Consultants, Fractional Entrepreneurs, Hospitality Management, Financial Institutions, Legal Professionals, Investment Representatives, Suppliers of Value Added Programs and Incentives, Hospitality Industry Suppliers, Luxury Marketers, Advertising Agencies, Investors and the Press….

Industry Sectors: Fractional ownership, Destination Clubs, Private Residence Clubs, Condo Hotels, Buy-To-Let Hotel Room Concept, Timeshare, Multi Destination Club Systems.
To find our more and purchase your copy online click here

Click through to www.fractionallife.com

Trend Report


Fractional Life Latest News
Fractional Life in the Press
Fractional Life's Current Top 10

Check out www.fractionallife.com for the latest fractional ownership and asset-sharing opportunities. No matter what your budget, there's something for you there and the beauty of it is that you decide. Fractional Life will help you make informed decisions to allow you to enjoy your lifestyle when you want it and without the usual financial or time constraints.

Fractional Life: The Smarter Way to Own

Click through to www.fractionallife.com

 
 

copyright © 2009 fractional life limited | terms and conditions | links | articles | tell a friend